About Liana

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
My studio is located in Brisbane, Australia. For the past 10 years I’ve been enjoying creating jewellery designs from an array of mundane materials. Tupperware and knitting needles have remained a firm favourite. My designs have been published numerous times, graced the shelves of many wonderful galleries and stores and been worn by those whose aren’t afraid of colour and attention. All of which I am very grateful for. For several years I’ve also been fortunate enough to work with many businesses as a coach and workshop facilitator.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Facebook Business Page v's Group Page


A sudden rush of enthusiasm led me to set up a Facebook business Page last night. Well actually firstly I set up a group, invited 200 people to join, and then promptly decided a page would be far better - DOH!. The thing is I guess I just didn't really understand the difference between the two, and it was only through setting up the group that I quickly worked it out.

On retrospect of course it would have been better if I had set up the perfect page that I was perfectly happy with first, and then invited people to join! But I guess I do tend to operate in this way. I try things, I change things, I make mistakes, and I don't mind admitting it when I do. I'm always willing to learn a better way and try something else. Not perfect, but not too bad too! Anyway, It has got me this far.

p.s I've added a fan folder, so if you have any pics of you wearing my jewellery you are most welcome to add them. In fact, I'd love you to!

No comments: